Our employees are Bactiguard’s most important asset. Thanks to them, we have created a company characterized by innovation, entrepreneurship, diversity, equality, quick decision-making and responsibility.
Following the acquisition of Malaysian Vigilenz in Februray 2020, Bactiguard has today about 180 employees around the world. Most of whom work at our headquarters in Sweden and at the two production facilities in Malaysia, but we also have employees closer to the market, in other European countries, China, India, the Middle East and Latin America.
We work together to achieve our objectives and thus create a work environment where employees experience job satisfaction and commitment. We strive to utilize our employees’ individual competencies, which span several different areas such as product and business development, production, clinical studies, marketing and sales.
Together we work to increase patient safety and save lives.
We are always curious about people who are passionate about making a difference for people, who are good team players, who love changes and constantly have the desire to go the extra mile. Do you share our vision and core values and feel that Bactiguard could be the right fit for you?
- Total number of employees: 163
- Number of employees in Stockholm: 33
- Number of employees in Malaysia: 119
- Number of employees in the rest of the world: 11
- Number of employees in production: 71
- Number of employees in sales and marketing: 133
- Number of employees in development: 16
- Total number of women/men: 105/58