At Bactiguard Holding AB’s (publ) Annual General Meeting on May 18, the following resolutions were made:
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the income statement and balance sheet for 2016.
- It was decided that no dividend for the financial year 2016 will be paid and that the company’s loss (for the year) will be carried forward.
- The Board of Directors and CEOs were discharged from liability for the financial year 2016.
- The Annual General Meeting decided that an annual remuneration of SEK 500 000 will be paid to the chairman of the Board and an amount of SEK 200 000 to each of the other external directors. Furthermore it was decided that an annual remuneration of SEK 100 000 will be paid to each Chairman of the Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee. No separate remuneration will be paid to the other committee members. Provided that it is cost-neutral for the company, remuneration may be invoiced through a wholly-owned company of a director.
- The Board members Stanley Brodén (chairman), Mia Arnhult, Marie Wickman-Chanteraeu and Christian Kinch were re-elected and Svante Östblom was elected as new Board member. Stanley Brodén was re-elected as the chairman of the Board.
- The Annual General Meeting decided to re-elect Deloitte AB, as auditor. Remuneration to the auditors shall be paid according to approved invoice.
- The proposed guidelines for compensation and other employment terms for senior management were adopted.
The information was submitted for publication at 16.15 CET on May 18, 2017
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Järrsten, CFO, mobile: +46 72 550 00 89